GETTING THROUGH THIS CRISIS TOGETHER
What we all need to do:
Visit Whitehouse.gov and see The President’s Guidelines for America
• Maintain social distancing when out – BUT DON’T GO OUT UNLESS YOU NEED TO
• Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface
• Avoid touching your face
• Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
• Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible
If you are exhibiting symptoms of the Coronavirus, Get Tested and Self Quarantine.
For Coronavirus Testing in STATEN ISLAND call 888-364-3065 (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
Anywhere else in NYC call 1-844-NYC -4NYC
Common Coronavirus Symptoms: Fever, Cough, Tiredness, Difculty Breathing
Remain calm and positive and DO NOT Panic
WE MUST adhere to the mandates imposed by the State of NY
Continue to listen to the instructions of President Trump and his Task Force
Coronavirus.gov is a source of additional information as well
“As we have come together to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Crisis, one thing I’ve learned above all else in the Marine Corps is
that the Spirit of the American people is Strong, Resilient and
Unrelenting — we will get through these challenging times and be
stronger than ever.” – Marko Kepi
Marines know that we are only as strong as our weakest link and relying on the hostile, Communist Government of China is a weak link!
We should immediately support President Trump and his Administration:
• Reduce our Dependence on China for Medicine and their Ingredients
• Reduce our Dependence on China for Medical Supplies and Devices
• Create Public Private Partnerships that leverage the strength of our Private Sector
In the Marines we are taught to always be prepared and our Nation needs to do the same!
• Rebuild Our National Economy by Making it in America by hard-working Americans
• Immediately provide incentives for Drug Manufacturers to produce the antibiotics
and other medications here in the USA
• Provide opportunities for medical devices to be built by Americans here at home
• Increase National Stockpiles of emergency supplies and medical devices.
Marko Kepi’s 5 Point Plan To Rebuild Our Local NY Economy
1) PROPERTY TAX HOLIDAY
State of NY should give all homeowners a 3-month Property Tax forbearance
2) SALES TAX HOLIDAY NYC
Should allow small businesses to keep the quarter’s Sales Tax
3) FREE WORKERS’ COMP INSURANCE
Allow Small Businesses who have NYSIF to keep 3 months of their insurance premiums
4) WORK WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP
To bring medical manufacturing to NY that has lost an abundance of jobs over the
past two decades by providing substantial tax credits and free land to build factories
5) REBUILD MUCH NEEDED CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, ROADS AND HOSPITALS
Instantly creating well-paying local jobs while finally addressing the needs of our local community.
As a US Marine I’m proud and grateful we have President Trump as our Commander in Chief who has provided Bold, Decisive Leadership throughout the Crisis!